"You posed dramatically" "You posed dramatically"

Thank you for introducing me to Undertale in a very indirect way :D

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

11 years later, Screw Attack homaged / ripped you off in Mega Man VS Astro Boy DEATH BATTLE!

look at 12:20

Now I'm kinda glad I didn't waste my comment in 2004 when this was Front Page ^_^

Down Town Down Town

An accurate representation of how life worked in the year 2000.

BulletTime BulletTime

I got a 0.015s record... by spamming leftclick without regards for my score until the gun finally fired :P

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

That's actually a very effective ad

I've seen your game fly around the Steam Store since it came out, but now that I got to play a bit, I'll buy. There's something about good old few levels of shareware that trailers and reviews can't really provide, so thanks for that ^_^

I also like how you can milk a lot of the full game's content by replaying those two randomly generated levels over and over :D

Here's hoping my underrequirements pc will do the job :P

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

Cool game

The only suggestion I can make is to allow players to continue grinding away once the car is repaired (maybe a simple confirmation on clicking the car for the last time). I missed out on the minigun :(

Also, there are no "minimum wave" achievement, and even the scoring method only rewards kills, so efficiency and speed are not necessary.

Maybe a New game + option?

Anyway, nice, lightweight, addictive piece of flash you made there. Congratulations!

NES-Style: Eye of the Tiger NES-Style: Eye of the Tiger

Wheee!

You, sir, have just provided me with something to loop for hours and hours while mindlessly doing WoW stuff. Yes, loop, without anything in between, I'm that much appreciative of the song and/or a freak :P