BulletTime BulletTime

I got a 0.015s record... by spamming leftclick without regards for my score until the gun finally fired :P

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

That's actually a very effective ad

I've seen your game fly around the Steam Store since it came out, but now that I got to play a bit, I'll buy. There's something about good old few levels of shareware that trailers and reviews can't really provide, so thanks for that ^_^

I also like how you can milk a lot of the full game's content by replaying those two randomly generated levels over and over :D

Here's hoping my underrequirements pc will do the job :P

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

Cool game

The only suggestion I can make is to allow players to continue grinding away once the car is repaired (maybe a simple confirmation on clicking the car for the last time). I missed out on the minigun :(

Also, there are no "minimum wave" achievement, and even the scoring method only rewards kills, so efficiency and speed are not necessary.

Maybe a New game + option?

Anyway, nice, lightweight, addictive piece of flash you made there. Congratulations!

Super Mario BP Oil Spill Super Mario BP Oil Spill

^_^

I just re-read the instructions and realized that you can actually attack stuff with the fishes. That'll make next replay easier, dodging everything was getting a little... challenging :P

Mockery responds:

Haha yup, you can throw fishes to kill enemies and you can also try to lure the divers to swim into the mines that the BP helicopters drop. Thanks for playing!

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

Cool.

I like how Doodle God's world was mostly neutral, and how Doodle Devil generated BOTH Light and Darkness to mess it up. (Humans he borrowed from Doodle God, but Light and Darkness weren't in the first game)
In the end, it's not evil alone that destroyed the world, it's the scale of morality itself :D

Ninja Katana Ninja Katana

Good.

However, nothing happened when Ryke died, so I had to exit to the main menu without a code :(

Also, slashing up guys is fun, but the high combo / reward system encourages you to whore out multi-hit, weaker range weapons, like the force jutsu, until everything is bought.

And is Ryke any different than the other guys? He never even took a slash at me :P He should at least be immune to jutsu pushbacks and ranged staggers, at least forcing you to get within melee range eventually. Otherwise you can just happy smg him once his two goons are gone.

STREEMERZ STREEMERZ

We've been lied to!

Guys, we've all been lied to, but thanks to the Internet, I can now spread the truth. You see, I've just downloaded the rom of the jap version of STREEMERZ, ("Kamikage no Densetsu", or "Story of Kamikage") and all the graphics were different, among other things. From the bits of Nihongo I could get, the original story was about General Yamamoto, the man overseeing the attack on Pearl Harbor during WWII, sending special agent Kamikage ("God's Shadow", or "Shadow of God") to destroy a secret, uncharted US military/scientific platform in the middle of the Pacific that would have prevented the attack from even happening. You actually had a few guns (with pickups laying about), but I guess they removed them to make the game harder on us renters (heh). The "balls" were actually mines, the clowns, US soldiers, and the game had blood, too. I could never get to the end myself, (I ain't that good of a gamer, even with save states, hehe) but some walkthrough of the original written in simple enough Nihongo told me that at the end, you destroy the platform by planting explosives, and the following attack actually succeeds in cowing the US away from retaliating, even leading to Hawaii actually becoming a japanese province (alternate history much? heh.)

So yeah, we've been lied to, but I kinda get why relocalization did it. Anyways, hope that shed some light on the weirdness in the US version, and remember, FF3 was actually FF6.

-March 1997

***

Hehe, couldn't resist. Yeah, for those who can't tell, it IS a joke. Awesome game, man, you managed to make it undoubtedly feel like Bionic Commando without 100% ripped off gameplay. I could also feel some Mega Man vibes floating around in the music and the setting of this huge tower. I'll have to actually clear it once I get some more free time hehe :D

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Someone's gotta say it.

In the words of Mr. Reeves, "Woah."

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Awesome, you get my five and my ten!

However, there's one thing people seemed to have missed in the reviews. While Simon's double jump is a necessity that everyone is glad you added, he's supposed to fall straight down when simply falling (not jumping) from a ledge. Also, double jumping while not pressing a direction should make him stop, a la Arthur in Super Ghouls and Ghosts. I eventually got used to it, but I'm not the only one this little detail messed up in the playing of Simon.

But anyway, just nitpickging here, I still consider this to be godsent ^^

Electricman 2 HS Electricman 2 HS

Cool game man

Cool game dude. However, I've found the Win button. Just start a stage, and keep down and A pressed. You'll punch-home on people while permanently being in the "dodge" state. This is a cheap win, though so I'll try for real someday ^^