"You posed dramatically" "You posed dramatically"

Thank you for introducing me to Undertale in a very indirect way :D

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

11 years later, Screw Attack homaged / ripped you off in Mega Man VS Astro Boy DEATH BATTLE!

look at 12:20

Now I'm kinda glad I didn't waste my comment in 2004 when this was Front Page ^_^

Down Town Down Town

An accurate representation of how life worked in the year 2000.

Vegeta vs Mario Vegeta vs Mario

Many Dragon Ball fan movies have higher production values than this, but this is one of the few that get the pacing and pauses of a DBZ fight right :D

Dragon Ball Multiverse 4 Dragon Ball Multiverse 4

Spot on use of music and audio effects!

The "flurry of blows" spots like 0:23 felt a bit sluggish, I'd say maybe cut 1/3 of the frames to make the animation less "fluid" and more "impactful"?

Here, I hacked this thing together (it's unlisted on YouTube):

I have zero animation cred, I just watched a few dbz fights frame by frame, so disregard freely if I'm being noobishly ignorant :P

bocodamondo responds:

yeah i admit, i still have trouble getting that "BAM" feeling in punches, although they are alot better in this episode compared to the previous ones
i just need to experiment more until i get it right

PikaPoo PikaPoo

That's the Newgrounds I remember! Thank you!

DeathStick on a cruise DeathStick on a cruise

THAT'S the Newgrounds I loved! Too bad one needs at least a semiprofessional voice recording studio and HIGHLY above average animation skills just to avoid blamming these days. Thanks for the nostalgia :D

Dot Dot Square Dot Dot Square

Hah I remember this one

Though you forgot to solemny recite Axman13's own, surprisingly positive review of Dot Dot Dot.

January 17, 2011
now, everyone is going to think im going to rage right now right? nope. in fact, i LOVE this thing. its been a whole year sence ive been here on newgrounds, and now my bad spelling bit me in the ass once more. of course i was was pissed, untill i watched this. now, heck, im glad they made this. now, what do you guys think? do you think im famous, like the 97 PM's i got said? or am i a low life loser?
156 PM's so far, saved to my favs, and 5/5 10/10. thanks alot for making this.
P.S Deven Mack, you ROCK

Author's Response:
You've been a rockstar about this whole thing. I'm so happy a year later things have changed, and that we can all look at this and laugh. Seriously, it's load off my shoulders, and only adds to the awesome, in my opinion.

Sketchy responds:

The thing with this is that his grammar was much better haha... thanks for the review man.

Eepi Battle Eepi Battle

Finally!

After a century or so of cinematography, the DOOR gets the treatment it deserves, and becomes more than a disposable prop, or even the shutter between the inside and the unkown.

Thirty years from now, academics shall view this as a precursor/initiator of the Newneopostmodernarchitecturosurretros paciohyperhyporealism movement.

Congratulations.

minilinkki responds:

I am so happy that i can't say anything ;--D

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Hah!

As of this posting...

YOU'RE THE KING OF THE PORTAL (Or at least #1 for today)!!! GRATSES!!!

Your animation nicely showcases and often adds to the track's uselessly epic proportions.

Now I'll have to check out the game that brought about the review, the reviewer that inspired the track and and this brillant performer you've used in your work.